Thursday, October 11, 2018

This message is beyond all relationships, read this poem... it's touching reality!

 *When I'll be dead...*    ..,
 _Your tears will flow,._
 But I won 't know...
 Cry for me now instead!

 _you will send flowers,.._
 But I won't see...
 Send them now instead !

 _you'll say words of praise,.._
 But I won't hear..
 Praise me now instead !

 _you'll forget my faults,.._
 But I won't know...
 Forget them now, instead !

 _you'll miss me then,..._
 But I won't feel...
 Miss me now, instead

_you'll wish..._
you could have spent more time with me,...
Spend it now instead !!

 *Moral.....*

"Spend time with every person around you, your family, friends and loved ones.
Make them feel *Special*,
Because you never know when time will take us away from them forever".

Life is too _short._
Love all and Forgive all.
Money may come and go, we are not going to take along with us

*Strength* grows when we dare_
_*Unity* grows when we pair_
_*Love* grows when we share_

❤ *Relationships grow when we care.

No comments:

Post a Comment