Monday, March 27, 2017

*This quote is so profound:*
*If you will take the time to read these I promise you'll walk away with an enlightened perspective.*
*The subjects covered, affects us all, on a daily basis:*
   
They're  written by ANDY ROONEY, a man who had the gift of saying so much with so few words......Enjoy.......
 
● I've  learned ... That  the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly  person.

● I've learned ....  That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!'  MAKES MY DAY.

● I've  learned ....  That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the  most peaceful feelings in the  world.

● I've  learned ....  That being kind is more important than being right.

● I've  learned ....  That you should never say no to a gift from a child.

● I've  learned ....  That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the  strength to help him in some other way.

● I've  learned ....  That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

● I've  learned ....  That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

● I've  learned ....  That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.

● I've  learned ....  That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

● I've  learned ....  That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask  for.

● I've  learned ....  That money doesn't buy class or command respect.

● I've  learned ....  That it's those small dailyhappenings that make life so  spectacular.

● I've  learned ....  That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be  appreciated, respected and loved.

● I've  learned ....  That to ignore the facts does not change the  facts.

● I've  learned ....  That love, not time, heals all  wounds.

● I've  learned ....  That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

● I've  learned ...  That life is tough, but I'm tougher.

● I've  learned ....  That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.

● I've  learned ....  That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock  elsewhere.

● I've  learned ....  That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one  more time before he passed away.

● I've  learned ....  That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because  tomorrow he may have to eat them.

● I've  learned .....  That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your  looks.

● I've  learned .....  That when your newly born grandchild holds your little  finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for  life.

● I've  learned ....  That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all  the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment