Wednesday, March 22, 2017

When I reached office, I got a call from my wife..."what is the date today?" ..








๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I was wondering..then told her 9th October..









call disconnected...
























I was wondering ( rather FRIGHTENED... ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜จ)...


her birthday?....... No


...mine............       No...(๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜)

......anniversary..........   no

.......  son's birthday ..........   no

in laws' bday/anniversary....   no


gas booking........     done

utility payments........done

her uncle who arrives when we want to go out, sqat and kill us and our time.....his birthday... ...no





 Then?!








Why date???










Lunch and evening tea went with spinning questions...๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”



reached home...





Junior was playing in car park...

Asked him....

how is the weather in kitchen? Tornado... tsunami???

Boy told " all normal. Why?"

" your mom asked me..what is the date today in the morning?"









Boy smiled and told me...



"I tore some sheets from calendar in morning...



she was confused.."







๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

Being husband is a tough job.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰


Dedicated to all husbands in the world!!

Pass to all the married guys and make them stress free for a minute ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment