Monday, July 2, 2018

๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

A superb article ...

๐Ÿ‘‰When TV came to my house.
I forgot how to read books.

๐Ÿ‘‰When the car came to my doorstep,
I forgot how to walk.

๐Ÿ‘‰When I got the mobile in my hand,
I forgot how to write letters.

๐Ÿ‘‰When computer came to my house,
I forgot spellings

๐Ÿ‘‰When the AC came to my house,
I stopped going under the tree for cool breeze

๐Ÿ‘‰When I stayed in the city,
I forgot the smell of mud.

๐Ÿ‘‰By dealing with banks and cards,
I forgot the value of money.

๐Ÿ‘‰With the smell of perfume,
I forgot the fragrance of fresh flowers.

๐Ÿ‘‰With the coming of fast food,
I forgot to cook traditional cuisines .

๐Ÿ‘‰Always running around,
I forgot how to stop.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰And lastly when I got whatsapp,
I forgot how to talk.

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

No comments:

Post a Comment