Friday, November 24, 2017

*What is MARKETING* ?

This is how a Professor explained Marketing Concepts to a class :

1. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go up to her and say :

"I am very rich. Marry me !"

- That's Direct Marketing.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a Gorgeous Girl. One of your friends goes upto her and pointing at you says :

"He's very rich. Marry him !"

- That's Advertising. ๐Ÿ˜„

3. You are at a party and see a Gorgeous Girl. She walks up to you and says :

"You are very rich ! Can I marry you ?"

- That's Brand Recognition. ๐Ÿ˜Š

4. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go upto her and say :

"I am very rich. Marry me !"

She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.

- That's Customer Feedback. ๐Ÿ˜›

5. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go upto her and say :

"I am very rich. Marry me !"

And, she introduces you to her husband.

- That's Demand and Supply Gap. ๐Ÿ˜œ

6. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go upto her and before you say :

"I m rich, Marry me !"

 Your wife arrives.

- That's Restriction for Entering New Markets.  ๐Ÿ˜

*Hope Concepts are clear*.......๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment