Tuesday, August 30, 2016

๐Ÿ˜€Never Lie to a Smart Woman๐Ÿ˜€

Man on phone:
"Honey I have been asked to go golfing in China with my boss for a week.
This is a good opportunity for me to get the promotion.
So could you please pack enough clothes for a week, and my Golf bag.
We are leaving from office & I will swing by the house to pick my things.
Oh, Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas!”

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy, but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said.

The following weekend he came home a little tired but looking good.

The wife welcomed him & asked if he enjoy the trip?

He said “Yes, we had some good games and the weather is hot.
But why didn’t you pack my blue silk pyjamas?”

You will love the answer..!!

She says, “I did…..They are in your Golf bag”

Game over !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment