Thursday, November 12, 2015

WhatsApp chatting effect :

Amit (Male secretary) : Mam the project is ready.. Meeting at 8am sharp...

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Amit : What happened mam..??

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด

Amit : Oh.. Feeling sleepy.. I will cancel the meeting mam.. We will do it later..

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Amit : We Now have spare time mam.. Wld u like to rest or shld we go out for coffee or something like that..

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Amit : Oh thank you mam.. Where to go..??

Mam : ๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒ…

Amit : Oh sunrise hotel mam.. Done...๐Ÿ‘

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Amit : Really mam r u sure..?

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›

Amit : Awwwwe.. U stole my words... I knew you liked me... Muaaah ๐Ÿ˜

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Amit : U naughty..

Maam : ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Amit : Don't worry.. I wil take care..

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ช

Amit : Ohh yes baby ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Mam : ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿˆ

Amit : Now I am so excited.. I don't understand anything.. u just come baby..

Mam : Hey Amit, I am sorry.. My 2yr old son is playing with my mobile and I don't know what all emoticons he sent u.. Bt what nonsense have you typed..๐Ÿ˜ก

Amit : ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜Ÿ



Moral : Believe in words.. Not signs๐Ÿ˜‚☝๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ™


No comments:

Post a Comment