Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Whatsapp chatting effect:

Amit ( male secretary): ma'am the project is ready. Meeting at 8am sharp.

Madam: ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Amit: what happened ma'am

Madam: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด

Amit: oh.. feeling sleepy.. I will cancel the meeting ma'am.. We will do it later

Ma'am: ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Amit: we now have spare time ma'am. . Wld u like to rest or shld we go out for coffee or something like that

Maam: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Amit: oh thank you ma'am. . Where to go

Maam: ๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒ…

Amit: oh sunrise hotel ma'am.. done.

Maam: ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Amit: really ma'am r u sure..?

Maam: ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›

Amit: awwwwe..u stole my words...I knew you liked me...muaaah ๐Ÿ˜

Maam: ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Amit: u naughty..

Maam: ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Amit: don't worry.. I wil take care

Maam: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ช

Amit: ohh yes baby ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Maam: ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿˆ

Amit: now I am so excited.. I don't understand anything.. u just come baby..

Maam: hey amit, I am sorry. My 2yr old son is playing with my mobile and I don't know what all emoticons he sent u. Btw what nonsense have you typed..you bastard

Amit: ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Moral: believe in words.. not signs
๐Ÿ˜‚☝๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ™


No comments:

Post a Comment