Monday, October 5, 2015

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP



Friendship is not about "sorry".
Its about "saari ghalti teri thi".. :|

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›
Friendship is not about "THANKS".
Its about "koi Ehsaan nahi kiya mujhpe".. :|

๐Ÿ˜œ
Friendship is not about "I miss u".
Its about "kahan mar gaye thay itne din"?


Friendship is not about "I understand".
Its about "hamesha main hi kyun samjhoon"? :|

Friendship is not about "I'm happy 4 ur success"..
Itz about "chal beta treat de"? :|

๐Ÿ˜‰
Friendship is not about "are u coming to see us tomorrow"?
Itz about "Dramaybazi band kar, aur chup chaap chal mere sath" :|

Friendship is not about "Just reading this msg"..
Its about "Sending it to all lovely friends whom u never want to lose"..๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜…

"Zindagi me Dost nhi, Dosto me Zindagi hai"
its a really true friendship:-*
๐ŸŒ‚ NICE Rules Of
   F. R. I. E. N. D. S. H. I. P

              NEVER ASK
                For A Hug
              Just Take It

                NEVER ASK
            "Do U miss me?"
               Say "I Miss U"

                 NEVER ASK
           "Can U Help Me?"
        Say "Do This For Me"

                 NEVER SAY
       I Can't Live Without U
               Say I Live 4 U

LAST But Not The LEAST

               NEVER SAY
 Thankyou, Sorry, Please,
 Instead Say Anytime 4 U

          D E D I C A T E D
 To All My Lovely Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment