Saturday, March 26, 2016

When I'll be dead*



When I'll be dead*

*When I'll be dead, your tears will flow,*
*But I won't know*
*Cry for me now instead !*

*When I'll be dead, you will send flowers,*
* But I won't see*
*Send them now instead !*

*When I'll be dead, you'll say words of praise,*
*But I won't hear*
*Praise me now instead !*

*When I'll be dead, you'll forget my faults*
* But I won't know Forget then now, instead !*

*When I'll be dead, you'll miss me then*
*But I won't feel*
*Miss me now, instead !*

*When I'll be dead, you'll wish you had spent more time with me,*
* Spend it now instead !!*

*Spend time with every person you love, every one you care for. Make them feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you*


*forever !*

No comments:

Post a Comment