Monday, April 20, 2015

Haha....Must Read coz climax is just awesome๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
.
CONFESSION OF A LADY!!!..๐Ÿ‘ฉ
.
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of
Rajma๐Ÿ (which I know I shouldn't).
When I got home๐Ÿก , my husband๐Ÿ‘จ seemed
excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly:
"Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight ."
He then blindfolded๐Ÿ™ˆ me and led me to my chair at
the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was
about to remove my blindfold, the
telephone☎ ...rang . He made me promise not to
touch the blindfold until he returned and went to
answer the call.
The Rajma ๐ŸI had consumed were still affecting me
and the pressure was becoming unbearable๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– , so
while my husband was out of the room I seized
the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and
let one go๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ . It was not only loud๐Ÿ’ฅ, but it
smelled like a fertilizer truck ๐Ÿš› running over a
skunk in front of a garbage dump ! I took my
napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me
vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped
off three more๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ . The stink๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค was worse than
cooked cabbage.
Keeping my ears๐Ÿ‘‚ carefully tuned to the
conversation in the other room, I went on
releasing atomic๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ฅ bombs like this for another few
minutes ๐Ÿ’ฅ. The pleasure was
indescribable !
Eventually the telephone☎ farewells signaled the
end of my freedom , so I quickly fanned the air
a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my
lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very
relieved and pleased with myself๐Ÿ˜Ž. My face must
have been the picture of innocence๐Ÿ™Ž when my
husband ๐Ÿ‘จreturned, apologizing for taking so long.
He asked me if I had peaked through the
blindfold๐Ÿ™ˆ, and I assured him I had not. At this
point, he removed the blindfold,๐Ÿ˜ฑ and twelve dinner
guests ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
seated around the table, with their hands to their
noses๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š, chorused: "Happy Birthday"
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜œ
Dont laugh alone pass it on !!!
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

No comments:

Post a Comment