Sunday, September 28, 2014

If I've Curves,,,,I'm Fat,,,
If I Don't Then I'm Flat,,

If I wear Makeup,,,,,I'm fake,,,😯
If I don't,,,,,I'm A Behenji,,

If I Dress Up, I'm A Show Off🙍
If I Don't bother,,,,,,,, I Am A
Villager,,,,,,😶

If I Say What I Think,,, I'm
Bitchy.,,,,,😬
If I Say Nothing,,,,,,I
Have '' Attitude Problem. ''😐

If I Cry Sometimes,,,,,,I'm A
DRAMA QUEEN,,,,,,,,,
If I Dont, I' m Emotionless,,,😶,

If I Have
Guy Friends,,,,I'm A Cheapo,,,,
If I Don't,,,I'm Narrow Minded         

If I Stand Up For Myself,,,,,I'm Mouthy........!! 😈
If I don't then I'm dumb 🙉

It's like Women Cannot Do
Anything 😦😕😑 these days without
Being Tagged.......!!!
So Why Bother,,,,,,,, !!😬

Don't Give A Damn,,,,,,,!
Enjoy your life in the way u want!
 😀
Forward this to every pretty woman in your list


 WE WOMEN ROCK

🐣😇💫👰👛📯🎼🚴🍥🍭

No comments:

Post a Comment