Saturday, September 20, 2014

Family Problems๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Two men, an American and an Indian were sitting in a bar and discussing about their family problems..๐Ÿ˜œ
Shot after shot...

The Indian man said to the American, 'We have problem in India we can't marry the one whom we love, ๐Ÿ˜ขYou know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl ๐Ÿ˜‰from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now
have a lot of family problems.'๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

The American said, talking about love marriages... In America We can marry the one whom we love.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„I'll tell you my story. 'I married a widow ๐Ÿ˜ณwhom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. ๐Ÿ˜œAfter a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her๐Ÿ˜ณ, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. ๐Ÿ˜œLegally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. ๐Ÿ˜ƒMore problems occurred when I had a son.๐Ÿ˜ฃ My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.๐Ÿ˜ช
Situations turned worse when my father had a son๐Ÿ˜. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. ๐Ÿ˜ Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜– And you say you have family problems.'๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The Indian fainted........!!๐Ÿ˜›

No comments:

Post a Comment