Friday, March 13, 2015

Attitude Rocks!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Teeth said to tongue:-If I just press u little,
U will get cut..
Tongue replied:-If I misuse one word,
All 32 of u will come out..
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
Most STUPID questions people usually ask in obvious situations.๐Ÿ˜…
 1. At movies:
 "Hey ! What are you doing here ?"
 Me: "I sell tickets in black here. Don't you know?"
 2. In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet:
 "Sorry did that hurt ?"
 Me: "No not at all. I'm on local
 anesthesia. Why don't you try again ?"
 ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
 3. When I get woken up at midnight by a
 call: "Sorry ! Were u sleeping ?"
 Me: "Na ! I was doing research on
 monkeys in Africa. You thought I was sleeping, u stupid fool ?" ๐Ÿ˜ด
 ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’‡
 4. When they see me with shorter hair: "Hey ! Have u had a haircut ?"
 Me: "Nah ! Its autumn. my hair's shedding !"
 5. When someone calls on land-line n asks: "Where r u ?"
 Me: "M in market with telephone around my neck !!"
 ๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜
 6. When I m washing my car....
 Neighbor: "Hey ! Are u washing ur car ?"
 Me: "No, I m just watering it so that it grows into a big bus.. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ***************************Share if U wanna put a smile on someone's face.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment