Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What I've Learned



We all learn things in life, sometimes the hard way

Take a look and see how many apply to you...
probably quite a few :)

I've learned - that you cannot make someone love you.
All  you can do is be someone who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.

I've learned - that no matter how much I care,
some people just don't care back.

I've learned - that it takes years to build up trust,
and  only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned - that it's not what you have in your life,
but  who you have in your life that counts.

I've learned - that you can get by on charn for about,
fifteen minutes , After that you'd better know something.

I've learned - that you shouldn't compare yourself to,
the best others can do.

I've learned- that you can do something in an instant,
in that will  give you heartache  for life.

I've learned - that it's taking me a long time to,
become the person I want to be.

I've learned - that you should always leave loved ones,
with loving words.

It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned - that you can keep going long,
after you can't.

I've learned - that we are responsible for what we do.
no matter  how we feel.

I've learned - that either you control your attitude
or it controls you.

I've learned - that regardless of how hot and steamy,
a relationship is at first the passion fades and,
there had better be something else to take it place.

I've learned - that heroes are the people who do,
what has to be done when it needs to be done ,
regardless of the consequenes.

I've learned- that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I've learned- that my best friend and I can do anything,
or nothing or nothing and have the best time.

I've learned- that sometimes the people you expect,
to kick you when you're down will be the ones,
to help you get back up.

I've learned- that sometimes when I'm angry I have,
the right to be cruel..

I've learned- that true friendship continues to grow,
even over  the longest distance, Some goes for true love.

I've learned- that just because someone doesn't love,
you the way you want them to doesn't mean they,
don't love you with all they have.

I've learned- that matunity has more to do with types,
of  experiences you've had and what you've learned,
from them and less to do with how many birthdays,
you've celebrated.

I've  learned- that you should never tell a child their,
dreams are unlikely or outlandish.
Few things are more humiliating and what a tragedy it,
it  would be if they believed it.

I've learned- that your family won't always be there,
for you, It may seem funny , but people you aren't
related to can take care of you and love you and teach,
you to trust people again.
Families  aren't biological.

I've learned- that no matter how good a friend is,
they're going to hurt  you every once in a while and
you  must forgive them for that.

I've learned- that it isn't always enough to be forgiven,
by others.

Sometime  you are to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned - that no matter how bad your heart,
is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learned- that our background and circumstances,
may have influenced who we are,
but we are responsible for who we become.

I've learned - that just because two people argue,
it doesn't mean they don't love each other,
And just because they don't argue , it doesn't mean they do.

I've learned- that we don't have to change friends if,
we understand that friends change.

I've learned- that you shouldn't be so eager to find out,
a secret, It could change your life forever.

I've learnedp that two people can look at the exact,
same thing and see something totally different.

I've learned- that no matter how you try to protect your,
children they will enentually get hurt and you will,
hurt in the process.

I've learned- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours
by people who don't even know you.
I've learned- that even when you think
you have no more to give,
when a friend cries out to you,
you will find the strength to help.

I've learned- that credentials on the wall
do not make you a decent human being.

I've learned- that the people you care about
most in life are taken from you too soon.

I've learned- that it's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice and
not hurting people's feelings
and standing up for what you believe.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment